What is Blue-Light?
- Studies have shown that digital devices emit a harmful blue light and may be linked to the cause of eyestrain and fatigue, increased risk of macular degeneration, headaches and disrupted sleep cycles.
- Eyes feel extra tired and heavy after a long day in the front of the screen? Blue light exposure may increase the risk of multiple health problems. The fact that blue light penetrates all the way to the retina (the inner lining of the back of the eye) is important, because laboratory studies have shown that too much exposure to blue light can damage light-sensitive cells in the retina.
- Sources of blue light include the sun, digital screens (TVs, computers, laptops, smart phones and tablets), electronic devices, and fluorescent and LED lighting.
Why Invest in G-Glass?
- Most of us spend the majority of our waking hours staring at a digital screen. Studies suggest that 60% of people spend more than 6 hours a day in front of a digital device.
- To help reduce blue light glare and strain. When you are staring at a TV, computer, tablet, or other device for too long, this emits blue light. This causes strain and can impair vision. Gaming glasses help reduce this.
- Gaming glasses provide players with vision improvement during game play. They will help reduce the amount of strain which your eyes suffer from during game play. The glasses are going to help reduce issues with impaired vision as you get older. Especially for those who are intense gamers, who play for many hours a day, or play in many competitions, the strain your eyes are suffering from, can affect you in the future as well. With our gaming glasses, you do not have to worry about these issues.
- We offer the most affordable pricing on gaming glasses around. Try to find better deals!
- If you are tired of having red/heavy eyes after a long session in front of a screen then try us out! If you're not satisfied we have a 6-month refund policy! No questions asked!
- Check out our video below to see the difference our glasses make.